"When fear invites you in, just politely decline and say you are just way too busy loving life."

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Gargantuan Knockers!!

So instead of being a knitting blog I have a feeling that this will turn into a diary of my bilateral mastectomy. Happy Reading!! I'll try not to be too descriptive. I go see the plastic surgeon today so lets see how great he will make my boobies. Its still probably at least a month away so I have lots of time to mentally prepare. I dont think thats really possible, but I'll do my best.

4 comments:

hannahbeekuhns said...

big boobies here we *i mean* you come!! :) hee hee!
call me later if you can. i don't want to disturb and you paul.
i <3 you!

Anonymous said...

Hannah, you never have to worry about disturbing us, call anytime, Paul

hannahbeekuhns said...

aww.. paul! *hugs*
i want to clone YOU! you are so wonderful. i think you and dan should sit and play god of war 2 together whilst pammie and i knit together. yes. he bought it last night and played for a few hours before we went to dinner and then played for a few hours after dinner.

Cindy/Snid said...

Pam, I think hannah is looking forward to hugging you after you get your new knockers...

;)